After 2 study abroad experiences in college I wanted nothing more than to live abroad again…specifically in Europe. I yearned for the architecture, the food… EasyJet! I loathed having a car or the idea that I needed to ‘get a real job’. It was as if my family and friends thought having global experiences was detrimental to my future/career and that all it was was a vacation. They didn’t understand how it transformed me, pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me grow. To appease my parents and keep my heart from breaking, I chose to attend graduate school in Europe (instead of what I really wanted to do — travel).
It seemed like the responsible thing to do.
Grad School in Europe sounds crazy right? Well, I figured that:
- I’d get to live in Europe for another 2 years,
- I’d leave with a master’s degree ; and
- I’d get to live live in multiple countries (it was a multi-site master’s program).
Win-win, right? While my motives for enrolling in the master’s program were far from calculated at first, it ended up putting me on the professional trajectory I’m on now. One that I love and am so grateful for.
Your Next Steps
Grad School Articles (FREE)
Grad School in Europe Guidebook (FREE)
Download this FREE step-by-step Grad School in Europe guide here.
This book will help you decide if getting your degree in Europe is the best fit for you. And if so, it’ll give you the lay of the land on how to go about applying.
With this book as your guide, you’ll be able to confidently answer the questions:
- Is going to grad school in Europe the right choice for me?
- How will a degree from Europe advance my career?
- What will it be like to be an international student in Europe?
- Where do I start my search for a program?
- How do I choose the right program for me?
- How do I manage the application process and prepare the best application materials possible?
- What do I do once I’m accepted
Grad School Consultation ($75)
Thinking about attending grad school in Europe, but not sure where to start? Or maybe you’ve got your eye set on a school or program, but need help with your application materials. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. To date, 100% of the prospective students I’ve helped with their applications have been admitted into graduate school in Europe–including me! I have worked with several prospective students on things from learning about scholarship opportunities to writing an attention-grabbing personal statement. While I cannot and do not make any guarantees that my services will lead to admission into your desired program, I do guarantee that I can provide information to help you make the best decision for yourself as well as feedback which will improve your application materials.
Let me show you how to get into grad school abroad. After our consultation, you’ll have a clear idea on whether or not you want to pursue a master’s degree in Europe, tips for creating stellar application materials, answers to any other question you have.
Your consultation includes:
- Pre-consultation Workbook – to help you reflect on your wants and needs
- 30-minute Consultation– where we discuss your questions and options
- Consultation Follow-Up Roadmap– which outlines a personalized plan of action to help you get started
Book your consultation here: