My husband and I left Turkey exactly one week ago today. It’s incomprehensible to think about how quickly the time has passed from when we we boarded our flight to Turkey in 2014 to now. While summing up this experience into a few words is near impossible, the posts below from the past year will give a glimpse into what our experience was like.
* * * *
- Job Hunting While Still in the US
- Our First 12hrs & 48hrs of Our Life Abroad
- Our experience teaching in Turkey
- 2014 in Picture
- Why we ended up loving Turkey so much
* * * * A N S W E R B E L O W * * * *
Have you ever lived abroad? If so, how do you explain your experience to others?